Here, at Kape Technologies our team is developing cybersecurity solutions and apps for the end consumer (B2C).
we are focused on protecting consumers and their data privacy as they go about their daily digital lives. Since 2017, we have grown our customer base to 7 million paying users and over 100 million readers worldwide.
We believe in having the best products, supported by top teams developing world-class technology to deliver a superior experience to a rapidly growing audience.
To realize our vision, Kape develops, acquires, and distributes various leading digital security software products such as ExpressVPN, CyberGhost, Private Internet Access, and Intego, with over 1000 team members globally.
We are looking for a talented Bookkeeper to join our fast-growing team!
- Recording transactions for Israeli and foreign companies, such as purchases, expenses, revenue, invoices, payments, bank reconciliations, etc.
- Month-End processes, such as reconciliations (banks, credit cards, digital payments), provisions, monthly reports, reporting to tax authorities, consolidation, Ad-hoc tasks at the consolidated level, intercompany charges, and reconciliation.
- Manage cash flow, expense reimbursements, and travel reports.
- suppliers including balance adjustments
- Control over accounting processes
- Intercompany accounting with global subsidiaries
- Closing adjustments at all levels up to a total balance: salary adjustments, Balance adjustments, etc.
- responsible for the company's bookkeeping
- Support month, quarter, and year closing procedures
- Work with local and foreign banks
- Government institution payments (such as taxes & VAT)
- Managing work papers such as accrued expenses and other closing entries for cut-off periods
- Responsible for digital payment platform, which manages and automates finance processes, including reviewing expenses and maintaining approval flows
- Ad-hoc accounting projects as needed
- Certified bookkeeper (Minimum level 2, Type 3 is an advantage)
- 3-5 years of bookkeeping experience. Hi-Tech or multi-national company – must
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
- Experience with ERP systems. NetSuite – a big advantage
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- The high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Pleasant person to work with, high level of integrity, well-organized, independent, team player with excellent interpersonal relationships, a “can-do” approach