Here, at Kape Technologies our team is developing cybersecurity solutions and apps for the end consumer (B2C).
we are focused on protecting consumers and their data privacy as they go about their daily digital lives. Since 2017, we have grown our customer base to 7 million paying users and over 100 million readers worldwide.
We believe in having the best products, supported by top teams developing world-class technology to deliver a superior experience to a rapidly growing audience.
To realize our vision, Kape develops, acquires, and distributes various leading digital security software products such as ExpressVPN, CyberGhost, Intego and Reimage , with over 1000 team members globally
If you’re passion with QA testing and management teams we have a great role in our security division - We are looking for a QA Team Lead to join our mission of making security simple and accessible to anyone.
- Lead a team of 3-4 QA engineers both professionally and personally.
- Identify and properly document the issues that are found.
- Handle requests for additional information in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the developers to find and fix issues that are found.
- Understand regressions and perform thorough tests when certain areas of the software are modified during an update.
- Handle internal requests such as support escalations and other product-specific requests.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Identify important/critical issues and inform the necessary parties so that a prompt reaction is assured.
- Conduct end-to-end tests for more complex product features.
- Perform sanity, feature, and regression tests.
- Perform both product and UI tests.
- Lead QA processes and automation
We’re looking for people who:
- Lead a QA team of 3 engineers or more - at least 2 years - Mandatory
- Have At least 3 years of experience in manual testing – mandatory
- Knowledge and experience in Desktop products (not applications in the browser, products that are installed on a machine) – mandatory
- Knowledge and experience in writing & reviewing test cases – mandatory
- Knowledge and experience in working with Windows operating system (power user) – mandatory
- Have experience with automation - Advantage
- Ability to work as part of a team on the same test
- Knowledge and experience in testing UI/Web
- Experience in testing landing pages – advantage
- Knowledge in IT – advantage
- Knowledge in Jira / Youtrack / other agile-based software development life cycle management (SDLC) systems – advantage