Here at Kape Technologies Plc, we help people around the world protect their digital privacy and stay safe online. The VPNs in our privacy division, CyberGhost, Private Internet Access and ZenMate are market leaders, always setting new standards in the industry.
Fueled by enthusiasm and determination, we aim to ensure anyone can be anonymous online, and we are proud to make the digital world a bit safer every single day.
We are looking for a dynamic and detail-oriented Administration Specialist to join our amazing HR team!
Your main responsibilities:
- Ensure the accuracy of all employment documents;
- Update HR policies and procedures, consistent with any changes in legislation and best practices;
- Payroll management: compiling and checking input data for payroll (time management, employees personal files to be updated and complete, centralizing all inputs and documents with payroll impact), checking payroll calculation;
- Manage and update the internal database to ensure employee records are accurate and up to date;
- Prepare paperwork, employment offers, addendums, collective decisions, health & safety documentation etc;
- Perform various reports, participates in comp& ben projects;
- Participate in various HR projects;
What we're looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar position;
- Passionate for HR domain with a generalist focus;
- Studies or certifications in HR-related fields (university graduate);
- Excellent Labor legislation knowledge;
- Outgoing personality, excellent communication, and organizational skills;
- Holds solid theoretical understanding of HR best practices;
- Ethical and reliable;
- Fluent English level;
What we bring to the table:
- A fun, flexible, and relaxed work environment;
- The chance to be part of an awesome, fun, high-performance team;
- A fast-growing company environment, which also means huge personal growth potential and new, challenging projects to work on;
- Support in adapting to the privacy and security industry and learning how to make the most of it;
- Constant training, both in using tools and assimilating new knowledge;
- Positive employee experience (online/indoor/outdoor events, social responsibility activities, etc.)
- Wide range of benefits (medical subscription, flexible benefits, gifts, gym on the premises)
- A supportive and inclusive team, a pleasant working environment.