Here, at Kape Technologies our team is developing cybersecurity solutions and apps for the end consumer (B2C).
we are focused on protecting consumers and their data privacy as they go about their daily digital lives. Since 2017, we have grown our customer base to 6.5 million paying users and over 100 million readers worldwide.
We believe in having the best products, supported by top teams developing world-class technology to deliver a superior experience to a rapidly growing audience.
To realize our vision, Kape develops, acquires, and distributes various leading digital security software products such as ExpressVPN, CyberGhost, Private Internet Access, and Intego, with over 750 team members globally.
What we’re looking for?
A talented and creative UI/UX designer with proven experience working on real-world products, who lives and breathes design. A minimum of two years experience working in a B2C/B2B product company. A conceptual thinker who can lead the design process from concept to production. Pay close attention to details and to accurate and exact execution when creating your designs.
- Concept and design innovative products, websites, and web-based marketing materials for desktop, web & mobile.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to develop and implement innovative and user-centric solutions for our products.
- Assess design solutions based on user and business goals.
- Translate user pain points and needs into beautifully designed features.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and usability to complex design challenges.
- Communicate design ideas using user flows, process flows, and wireframes.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept, through research to final hand-off to engineering.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Build and maintain design systems.
- Strong portfolio with Demonstrable UI/UX design skills - product, websites, and web-based marketing projects.
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience with end-to-end UI/UX design.
- Ability to rapidly iterate, creating multiple design solutions.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, quick decision making within tight schedules, without sacrificing quality.
- Masters in Adobe Creative Suite and/or Figma.
- Pixel-perfect design solutions keeping Up-to-date with the latest UI trends.
- Ability to present designs and sell solutions to various stakeholders.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively with a“Can do” attitude.
- High motivation to achieve personally and professionally continuous growth and improvement.
Any of the following would be a great advantage
- Experience with video, motion graphics, or animations of any kind.
- Experience in illustration, concept, or 3D art.