Here, at Kape Technologies our team is developing privacy and cybersecurity solutions and apps for the end consumer (B2C).
We are focused on protecting consumers and their data privacy as they go about their daily digital lives. Since 2017, we have grown our customer base to 6.5 million paying users worldwide.
We believe in having the best products, supported by top teams developing world-class technology to deliver a superior experience to a rapidly growing audience.
To realize our vision, Kape develops, acquires, and distributes various leading digital security software products such as ExpressVPN, CyberGhost, Private Internet Access, and Intego, with over 750 team members globally.
We are looking for Financial planning and analysis to enable decision-making, measurements, budget control, and ongoing monitoring.
- Deliver key financial forecasting, along with insightful performance reporting and analysis.
- Daily monitoring of the company's financial and operational KPIs including preparing decks for the company’s management team.
- Analyze financial data, perform multiple scenarios, build models, and identify trends.
- Support company management in decision-making processes.
- Build management and business-facing dashboards
- A key part of the annual budget process.
- B.A / B.Sc in Economics, industrial engineering, statistics, or related fields
- 3-4 years of experience as an FP&A/Economist/BI analyst
- Experience with large data sets gathering and analysis.
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Great presentation skills
- English - professional level, written and verbal
- Experience working PowerBI, including building dashboards - Advantage
- Details oriented along with the ability to see the “big” picture.
- Positive, and a “can-do” approach.
- Ability to work at a high pace and under a tight schedule.