We’re a fast-growing SAAS tech company providing privacy and security protections to consumers around the world. We build and operate services that are easy to use, fast, and secure. We've been in business for more than 11 years, and we’re highly profitable, growing, and actively hiring. Our current team is spread across several offices in Hong Kong, the Philippines, and others. We’re also in the process of launching an office in Singapore and are planning to staff up several departments there spanning engineering, product design and management, marketing, operations, HR, IT, and Security. We’re allocating a significant budget to grow quickly and attract and retain top talent.
- Large customer base worldwide, which brings many challenges and opportunities. We have millions of users who rely on our service 24/7/365 for a broad range of use-cases.
- Excellence in operations is therefore core to our business.
- Successful business in a fast-growing industry. We are a leader in a fragmented market and are growing quickly both because the industry is expanding and because we are gaining market share.
- We have sufficient financial resources to tackle large challenges in the long term.
- Highly skilled team using efficient processes.
- Meritocratic culture with fast decision-making.
Our IT infrastructure roughly looks like this:
- Identity by Okta for 50+ SAAS services
- Workstations include Mac, Linux, Windows, Chromebooks, and AWS Workspaces.
- Very little on-premise infrastructure. We’re cloud-based as much as possible.
- Workstations run device-management and endpoint protection clients
- SIEM monitors events from endpoint protection, SAAS services, and networks.
As an individual contributor to our IT support team, you’ll have a broad set of responsibilities including:
- Onboard new hires, provision laptops, and provide basic helpdesk support.
- Identify, prioritize and resolve reported problems including data, account administration, desktop hardware/software, application issues, and escalate to the next tier when appropriate
- Perform tier-1 support requests on various cloud services such as GSuite, Okta, and more
- Monitor a helpdesk to provide support to 500+ geographically dispersed users and respond to tickets within the SLA
- Work closely with IT/vendors/partners
- Maintain an inventory of consumable IT products and where/how to restock them locally
- Entry-level knowledge of administering end-user workstations (Windows, macOS, ChromeOS, Linux)
- Understand basic troubleshooting of desktop and endpoint hardware issues
- Sanitization and re-imaging of workstations and other devices
- Knowledge of common helpdesk/service desk systems and how to effectively use them
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and VPN configurations
- Entry-level knowledge of managing SaaS services such as G Suite, Okta, 1Password, and more
- Act as an escalation point for tougher problems from tier 1 specialists
- Maintain and update an inventory of systems and services
- Identify, prioritize and resolve reported problems including data, account administration, desktop hardware/software, and application issues.
- Comfortable with endpoint management solutions such as Workspace One
- this position Reports initially to our VP of Security and IT, based in Singapore, and eventually to the IT/Cloud Support IT Lead.