Here, at Kape Technologies our team is developing privacy and cybersecurity solutions and apps for the end consumer (B2C).
We are focused on protecting consumers and their data privacy as they go about their daily digital lives. Since 2017, we have grown our customer base to 6.5 million paying users worldwide.
We believe in having the best products, supported by top teams developing world-class technology to deliver a superior experience to a rapidly growing audience.
To realize our vision, Kape develops, acquires, and distributes various leading digital security software products such as ExpressVPN, CyberGhost, Private Internet Access, and Intego, with over 750 team members globally.
About the role:
We are growing and looking for a talented highly motivated and demonstrated team player to join us. If you are looking for a challenging, interesting, and a high pace evolving product this might be the position for you. We have an inspiring team of top talents building a new SaaS product that revolutionizes the way security is being done in the cloud, using the latest technologies. We believe in infrastructure as a code and with security, mindset and encourage out of the box thinking and creativity.
Our DevOps team is a core team in our R&D and a key function in product development and delivery. In your role as a DevOps engineer, you will plan, develop, monitor, and optimize the architecture of our company’s systems. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Develop and improve our infrastructure
- Management of our infrastructure – upgrades, scale requirements, bug fixes, etc.
- Develop best practices for infrastructure monitoring
- Build and improve our CI\CD pipelines
- Improve our handover process to our operations teams
- Develop enablers and tools that provide the flexibility to allow a smooth and efficient development lifecycle
- Manage the runtime of test and dev cloud environments
- Design and implement solutions to speed up development and solve our integration challenges
- Guide other teams on how to meet cloud requirements
- Design and develop the architecture for complex solutions to be deployed on the cloud in an automated and smooth way
- Develop infrastructure that will help to containerize and deploy
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in the DevOps world - must
- 3+ years of Linux skills – must
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer in a high-loaded production environment. Extensive experience working with AWS.
- Experience with build/release and pipeline orchestration tools such as Jenkins, and Git. - must
- Experience with AWS development and solution architecture (including EC2, Load Balancers, RDS, Lambda, EKS, S3, CloudFormation, SQS, Cloudwatch, Codebuild, IAM) – must
- Strong experience with containerized environments and microservices based on Docker, and Kubernetes. - must
- Experience with monitoring and log analysis tools such as Splunk, ELK, Prometheus, etc
- Strong scripting skills on production-grade services (Python / Bash)
- Familiarity with Web servers: NGINX / Apache
- Database experience – Elasticsearch, MySQL, Mongo, Redshift, Redis
- Passion for new technologies.
- Team player and excellent personal skills
- Working in a cloud production environment
- Strong experience with logging and monitoring systems based on Kibana.