Here at Kape Technologies Plc, we help people around the world protect their digital privacy & security and stay safe online. Our products CyberGhost, Private Internet Access, Intego, ZenMate are amongst market leaders, always setting new standards in the industry. Fueled by determination, we aim to ensure anyone can be anonymous online, and we are proud to make the digital world a bit safer every single day.
We are looking for a data-driven and consumer-focused marketer with a proven track record of performance and delivery to join our global marketing team.
The successful candidate will have expertise in utilizing business Intelligence and Customer Segmentation to drive customer preference and complementary consideration behavior in BTL to create customer focused, results-driven TTL campaigns.
The person we are looking for measured, with a great eye for detail and a rigorous approach to measurement. Knowledgeable in the full media mix, and confident in their ability to deliver great results.
Does this sound like you? We are a close-knit and friendly team that is growing rapidly due to our success, and we want to shout about it and get the right people on board who share our passion and ambition to help us grow further.
- Develop and drive the marketing priorities, strategies, goals, objectives, and tactics to reach business goals and KPIs;
- Identify the market intelligence and consumer insight needed to create and deliver customer growth;
- Customer activation: optimizing conversion at each step of the customer journey from first touch to full product activation. This includes demand generation campaigns, website optimization (CRO), a/b testing, sales management, email marketing communications and in-app communication;
- Monetization & Retention: growing revenues from the existing customer base. Focus on LTV, AOV, ARPU, ARR, reactivation rate and retention rate. This includes campaigns on upgrades (additional products) upsells (subscription plan interval), reactivation, use cases education, referral programs and anti-churn activities;
- Product marketing: launching new products / features / pricing models. Focus on Go-to-Market plans (including customer and market research and competition analysis), driving value proposition, positioning, messaging and creating content for internal teams and external customers;
- Work with cross-functional shared resources (Content Writers, Graphic Designers, Web Developers) to establish growth strategies to support revenue goals;
- Create, manage and experiment with new organic user acquisition campaigns: you will design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through to completion;
- Assist and act on project management & delivery for the media-buying team content & design needs;
- Experience using data, analytics, and metrics to drive business results;
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement;
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing;
- Work collaboratively with Business Intelligence teams, fastidious in the use of data to inform strategy and demonstrate impact;
- Comfortable working with BTL Acquisition teams to develop cohesive marketing metrics agreed to KPIs;
- Ownership of marketing spend and ensures ROI on spend. Tracks and reports on KPIs to inform business decisions;
- Operates both strategically and tactically – plays a key role in the execution of the strategy;
- Communicate marketing plans and results internally and build relationships with stakeholders to ensure cross-functional teamwork and collaboration;
- Strong leadership skills in managing, leading, and inspiring the marketing team – provide strategic guidance and support to ensure they are meeting the agreed goals and objectives in line with the strategy;
- 8+ years marketing experience and a demonstrable track record in a B2C;
- Track record of creating and executing successful marketing plans;
- Previous experience of leadership in a marketing team;
- Strategic problem-solver who understands business complexities and develops integrated TTL marketing plans to achieve business goals;
- Ability to build strong and effective collaborative working relationships to harness people, processes, and technology;
- Can operate successfully in a fast-paced environment and can deliver on multiple projects;
- Brings passion and energy to the team; always looking for ways to improve what we do;
About us & benefits :
- A fun, flexible and growth oriented work environment;
- The chance to be part of an awesome, global, high-performance team;
- Attractive salary package;
- Support in adapting to the privacy and security industry and learning how to make the most of it;
- Constant training, both in using tools and assimilating new knowledge;
- Flexible benefits on top of your salary (choose your favorite things from a wide range of options, medical insurance, courses, and others).