Here at Kape Technologies Plc, we help people around the world protect their digital privacy & security and stay safe online. Our products CyberGhost, Private Internet Access, Intego, ZenMate are amongst market leaders, always setting new standards in the industry.
Fueled by enthusiasm and determination, we aim to ensure anyone can be anonymous online, and we are proud to make the digital world a bit safer every single day!
Founded in 1997, Intego has been developing Mac security products and battling new threats as the Mac security specialist for over two decades.
we are looking for an experienced Mac developer to join our growing team and to contribute to the ambitious evolution of our current product line.
- Contribute to the development of new features and the evolution of existing ones, as defined by the product manager,
- Ensure a high level of quality, by collaborating with other developers, notably through code reviews, and with the QA team,
- Provide technical support to the support team for existing products,
- Suggest and discuss solutions to various technical challenges, such as new features, performance improvements, …
- Take part in technology watch, and share acquired knowledge on new technologies with the team.
The following knowledge, skills and attributes are required:
- 2 years experience with Apple technologies, ideally with MacOS,
- Deep knowledge of the Swift and Objective-C languages, and of Apple’s frameworks (notably Cocoa, AppKit, …),
- Deep knowledge of consumer-oriented network protocols (IP, UDP, and TCP notably)
- An experience in integrating old code with more recent one is appreciated (notably the integration of Swift and Objective-C code),
- Experience in automated tests (unit or functionals), knowledge of the XCTest and XCUITest frameworks,
- Very good knowledge of low-level layers of macOS X,
- Good spoken and written English.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering,
Experience in developing Mac security products