At Kape Technologies we want to make the internet a safe and accessible place for everyone. It’s a bold aim, but we like being bold. Our expert teams work to ensure your online experience is as secure as possible.
This is the opportunity you’ve been looking for. Keep reading if you want to do great work, learn from driven people and level up with each new challenge!
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our mission of making security simple and accessible to anyone.
- Identify and properly document the issues that are found;
- Handle requests for additional information in a timely manner;
- Work closely with the developers to find and fix issues that are found;
- Understand regressions and perform thorough tests when certain areas of the software are modified during an update;
- Handle internal requests such as support escalations and other product specific requests;
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Identify important/critical issues and inform the necessary parties so that a prompt reaction is assured;
- Conduct end-to-end tests for more complex product features.
- Perform sanity, feature and regression tests
- Perform both product and UI tests
We’re looking for people who:
- Have At least 2 years experience in manual testing – mandatory
- Knowledge and experience in Desktop products (not applications in the browser, products that are installed on a machine) - mandatory
- Knowledge and experience in working with Windows operating system (power user) – mandatory
- Knowledge and experience in writing test cases
- Ability to work as part of a team on the same test
- Knowledge and experience in testing UI/Web
- Experience in testing landing pages – advantage
- Knowledge in IT – advantage
- Knowledge in Jira/Youtrack/other agile-based software development life cycle management (SDLC) systems – advantage
What we bring to the table:
- A fun, flexible, and relaxed work environment;
- The chance to be part of an awesome, fun, high-performance team that values work-life balance;
- Attractive salary package;
- A fast-growing company environment, which also means huge personal growth potential and new, challenging projects to work on;
- Support in adapting to the privacy and security industry and learning how to make the most of it;
- Constant training, both in using tools and assimilating new knowledge;
- Central office location;