Here, at Kape Technologies our team is developing cybersecurity solutions and apps for the end consumer (B2C).
We have more than 3 million paying active users, operating globally different brands and services like: VPN, Anti-Virus, Password Manager, Private browser, Identity Guard, and more to come!
if you are seeking an opportunity to lead amazing digital products with users all over the globe, Come and join us!
* For that position, please Attach a portfolio to your resume
- Lead a complex product with full ownership over the product design process
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction and visuals to assure all our users keep always getting the best experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept, through research to final hand-off to engineering
- Create user flows across various platforms: IOS, Android, desktop, mobile and web
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, user flows & journeys to effectively communicate interaction and design solutions
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Use quantitative and qualitative data tools to research, track and measure the design flows
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Translate user pain points and needs into beautifully designed product features.
- Conduct user testing to optimize the design solution
- Implement micro animations to create a better flow and delightful experience
- 1-3 years demonstrated experience with end-to-end product design in a product company with a strong portfolio with Demonstrable UI UX skills design skills.
- Masters in Figma and/or Adobe Creative Suite
- Pixel-perfect design solutions keeping Up-to-date with the latest UI trends.
- Ability to present designs and sell solutions to various stakeholders.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build').
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- “Can do” attitude, ability to make things happen.
- Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication or Interactive Design.
- understanding of HTML/CSS capabilities.
- Creating and maintaining Design Systems