Here, at Kape Technologies our team is developing cybersecurity solutions and apps for the end consumer (B2C). We have more than 3 million paying active users, operating globally different brands and services like VPN, Anti-Virus, Password Manager, Private browser, Identity Guard, and more to come!
We are looking for a superstar Program manager to the exceptional Antivirus team, working tirelessly to provide end customers with top-tier antivirus and security products.
If you're excited about agile, lean and efficient product delivery at scale, implementing new processes in a global company, if you want to increase people's data privacy and to secure their digital journey, Kape is the place for you!
- Play a key role at implementing SCRUM as part of the consolidation and re-org process taking place globally for all technology groups at Kape.
- Oversee collaboration across project teams as well as supervise groups of projects.
- Coordinate activities between multiple projects and teams.
- Manage risks as well as shepherding the successful delivery of the program’s output and products, facilitating the right environment to allow the team to succeed, removing any blocker and/or impediment that might arise.
- Managing and utilizing resources across projects, in accordance to our roadmaps and delivery plans. Identify bottlenecks and solve them together with the strong Program team.
- Build industry expertise and a deep understanding of the market forces that will shape our business today and in the future.
- at least 3 years of experience in Program Management, using agile SCRUM methodology.
- Proven record of successfully implementing project management strategies in global companies.
- Experience working at the cybersecurity and/or Anti-Virus field - an advantage.
- Experience working as part of a B2C SaaS product company - an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of project and program management methodology and techniques. Ability to work under tight schedules in a fast-paced start-up like environment.
- BSc/BA diploma in industrial engineering, computer science, management, or a relevant field – a must. MSc/MA is a plus
- Experience working with JIRA and the Atlassian suite of applications.
- Excellent problem-solving and planning abilities - attention to detail, strong communication skills, ability to be self-sufficient and find creative solutions.
- Data-driven. comfortable in the language of data and statistical analysis, you understand the value of a metrics-focused strategy.
- Strong leadership and management skills. Experience in working with or leading remote teams.
- Fluent English - most internal meetings are held in English, and this position has much exposure to auxiliary teams globally.
- The ability to communicate effectively both in writing and in face-to-face conversation in English. Other language skills are a plus, but a high level of English is required.