Here, at Kape Technologies our team is developing cybersecurity solutions and apps for the end consumer (B2C). We have more than 3 million paying active users, operating globally different brands and services like: VPN, Anti-Virus, Password Manager, Private browser, Identity Guard, and more to come!
Fueled by start-up-like enthusiasm and determination, we aim to ensure anyone can be anonymous online, and we are proud to make the digital world a bit safer every single day. As we scale and grow our products portfolio, there is a need to consolidate our backend platform to serve all our products, as well as our BI, data analysis and machine learning algorithms. As a Product Manager, you will lead the efforts of building Kape’s backend platform from scratch. You will be responsible for driving product development and features enhancements to ensure the most valuable and proper functionality, gather feature requests, schedule releases and coordinate sprints. You will identify different use cases and edge cases, and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
- Drive product and features development and planning in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including engineering, software architecture, analytics, data science, and user acquisition departments.
- Be data-obsessed and research best practices for building the platform. Work closely with the business to understand which problems they want us to solve, and then find the right solution for it.
- Participate in planning meetings and guide the delivery process in accordance with the SCRUM Agile Framework.
- Develop and execute product roadmap. Collaborate closely with the engineering team through all phases of product development: ideation, design, development, and product rollout.
- Define user stories, work with development teams to find appropriate technical solutions, coordinate delivery, and drive adoption.
- Set and track the product’s KPIs and quality standards, to ensure a high-quality delivery process.
- Demonstrated passion for Product Management with 5+ years of experience as SaaS Product Manager, ideally with a background in privacy/security;
- At least 2 years leading platform products;
- Data obsessed, with technical orientation and passion for new technologies. Experience in a technical role – an advantage.
- Scientific B.Sc. (i.e. Industrial Engineering / Computer Science / Software Engineering or an equivalent).
- Quick learner, fast adapter, eager to solve complex problems with elegant solutions.
- Deep understanding and experience with SCRUM Agile methodology.
- Ability to work with international cross-functional teams;
- Great prioritization skills, and experience building product roadmaps and following it through excellent product launches;
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Attention to details;
- Proficient in English;
What we bring to the table:
- A fun, flexible and relaxed work environment;
- The chance to be part of an awesome, fun, high-performance team that values work-life balance;
- Attractive salary package;
- A fast-growing company environment, which also means huge personal growth potential and new, challenging projects to work on;
- Support in adapting to the privacy and security industry and learning how to make the most of it;
- Constant training, both in using tools and assimilating new knowledge.