Here at Kape Technologies, we help people around the world protect their digital privacy and stay safe online. The VPNs in our privacy division, CyberGhost, Private Internet Access and Zenmate are market leaders, always setting new standards in the industry.
Fueled by enthusiasm and determination, we aim to ensure anyone can be anonymous online, and we are proud to make the digital world a bit safer every single day.
We are looking for a user obsessed, dynamic, highly motivated Product Manager to join our Non-VPN Product department that will focus on new Privacy & Security products we are developing alongside our main VPN offering.
About Our Products
Here at Kape we are expanding our product portfolio with a new generation of Privacy & Security innovation products that will complete our user’s experience.
As Product Manager you will be responsible to drive product development from zero to hero to ensure the most valuable and proper functionality of the product. You will gather business requirement, own the roadmap from idea to rollout, create market research, gather user feature requests, schedule releases and coordinate sprints.
- Independently envision, define, own and drive critical areas for the product to build a world class product offering
- Drive prototyping and early ideation of new product features and capabilities
- Write detailed product briefs and requirements that clearly articulate the customer needs and prioritize the details to build a solution
- Develop and execute product roadmap. Collaborate closely with the engineering team through all phases of product development: ideation, design, development, and product rollout.
- Create engaging mockups and wireframes for feature concepts
- Define user stories, work with development teams to find appropriate technical solutions, coordinate delivery, and drive adoption.
- Conduct user interviews and setup channels to close the feedback loop with our customers
- Review and prioritize customer feedback and transform it into product requirements
- Develop product documentation, product presentations and other content assets to describe the work
- Collaborate and connect with cross-functional and cross-business product team members and leadership to ensure business product readiness and resolve blocking issues..
- Conduct market research and data analysis and turn data insights into actionable outcomes.
- Participate in planning meetings and guide the delivery process in accordance with the Agile Framework.
- Work with user-focused departments to define the user experience and support.
- Develop metrics to assess the success of products and features and determine necessary enhancements.
- Demonstrated passion for Product Management with 2+ years of experience as Product Manager for a B2C SaaS product, ideally with background in privacy / security;
- Strategic thinking and great management skills of stakeholders and their expectations;
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies;
- Ability to work with international cross-functional teams;
- Know-how on defining product roadmap;
- You have great communication skills, thriving in a large cross-functional organization, are resourceful and organized, comfortable in handling ambiguity and paying extra attention to details
- You have experience in bringing products to a large number of users
- Hands on experience with basic product manager tools, like data analytics platforms
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- You are data - not ego-driven in your decision making
- Attention to details;
- Proficient in English language;
- Overall understanding of technologies used in the product.
What we bring to the table:
- A fun, flexible and relaxed work environment;
- The chance to be part of an awesome, fun, high-performance team that values work-life balance;
- Attractive salary package;
- A fast-growing company environment, which also means huge personal growth potential and new, challenging projects to work on;
- Support in adapting to the privacy and security industry and learning how to make the most of it;
- Constant training, both in using tools and assimilating new knowledge.