Here at Kape Technologies Plc, we help people around the world protect their digital privacy & security and stay safe online. Our products CyberGhost, Private Internet Access, Intego, ZenMate are amongst market leaders, always setting new standards in the industry.
Fueled by enthusiasm and determination, we aim to ensure anyone can be anonymous online, and we are proud to make the digital world a bit safer every single day!
We are looking for the ideal Team Lead for our frontend web development team!
What we bring to the table:
· A fun, flexible and relaxed work environment;
· The chance to be part of an awesome, fun, high-performance team that values work-life balance;
· Attractive salary package;
· A fast-growing company environment, which also means huge personal growth potential and new, challenging projects to work on;
· Support in adapting to the privacy and security industry and learning how to make the most of it;
· Constant training, both in using tools and assimilating new knowledge;
· Flexible benefits on top of your salary (choose your favorite things from a wide range of options, including medical insurance, courses, and others).
· Lead a team of engineers responsible for various web projects with user impact.
· Develop and maintain our core product set with a focus on usability, security, and scalability.
· Coach, mentor, and supervise the engineers.
· Work closely with Product Management to deliver high-quality products to our customers.
· Work closely with our outstanding QA teams to ensure efficient Product development processes, deployment, and quality product releases.
· Good understand of common design patterns
· Experience in integrating with third-party APIs
· Familiarity with source control systems such as Git, SVN;
· Understanding how to build solutions that target several different platforms. Modular and reusable design experience, a plus!
· Have a deep understanding of product development from an engineering perspective.
· Fluent English - most internal meetings are held in English, and this position has much exposure to auxiliary engineering teams globally.
· Excellent problem-solving and planning abilities. Maintain a clean backlog and manageable sprints for your engineering teams.
· Experience in working with or leading remote teams.
· Understanding and preferably experience in working within the Agile methodology. Spotify model experience, a plus!
· BSc/BA diploma in industrial engineering, computer science, management or a relevant field – a must. MSc/MA is a plus
Your application was submitted successfully.