Are you dreaming of unifying several privacy-focused products into one suite? Kape Technologies is looking for a top-tier program manager to oversee our Digital Privacy Suite product efforts across many best-in-class privacy-focused brands.
Kape Technologies has a wide portfolio of privacy-focused products and our Digital Privacy Suite efforts are to unify some of those products with functional synergies under one product suite. While we're targeting both desktop and mobile platforms, the strategies might vary based on platform capabilities, and our Digital Privacy Suite Manager needs to be fluent in both.
Our group's unique positioning in the expanding privacy market will allow you to affect the day-to-day life of more than 3 million paying customers through digital privacy solutions. If you're excited about changing the world to be a better place to live in, if you want to increase people's data privacy at scale and to secure their digital journey, Kape is the place for you, it is where you can have a real global impact!
- Overseeing collaboration across project teams as well as supervise groups of projects;
- Coordinate activities between multiple projects and teams;
- Manage risk as well as shepherding the successful delivery of the program’s output/product;
- Managing and utilizing resources across projects including the program’s budget together with VP;
- Build industry expertise and a deep understanding of the market forces that will shape our business today and in the future;
- At least 5 years of professional experience working with Digital Privacy or related products;
- 5 -8 years of experience in Program Management;
- Good knowledge and handling of project and program management methodology and techniques;
- Vast understanding of the Digital Privacy market and implementing strategies across teams and products;
- Excellent problem-solving and planning abilities - attention to detail, strong communication skills, ability to be self-sufficient and find creative solutions;
- Data driven: comfortable in the language of data and statistical analysis, you understand the value of a metrics focused strategy;
- Strong leadership and management skills. Experience in working with or leading remote teams;
- Fluent English - most internal meetings are held in English, and this position has much exposure to auxiliary engineering teams globally;
- The ability to communicate effectively both in writing and in face-to-face conversation in English. Other language skills are a plus, but a high level of English is required;
- Experience in working with JIRA and the Atlassian suite of applications;
- Understanding and preferably experience in working within the Agile methodology. Spotify model experience, a plus!
- BSc/BA diploma in industrial engineering, computer science, management or a relevant field – a must. MSc/MA is a plus.
- Experience from the privacy industry and sector as a whole;
- Cross-platform program and/or product management experience is a plus;
- Reporting directly to the Group VP for Program Management, under the CTO organization.
What we offer:
- A fun, agile environment;
- The chance to be part of an awesome, fun, high-performance team;
- A fast-growing company environment, which also means huge personal growth potential and new, challenging projects to work on;
- In depth knowledge sharing over privacy and security industry and learning how to make the most of it;
- Constant training, both in using tools and assimilating new knowledge;
- Flexible benefits on top of your salary (choose your favorite things from a wide range of options, including medical insurance, massage, courses, and others).