Here, at Kape Technologies our team is developing cybersecurity solutions and apps for the end consumer (B2C). We have more than 3 million paying active users, operating globally different brands and services like: VPN, Anti Virus, Password Manager, Private browser, Identity Guard, and more to come!
If you are passionate about security and privacy join us as Front End Developer!
What we’re looking for?
A talented, experienced, self-driven Front-End Developer, with a lot of experience with Angular, to be a crucial part of our company growth by developing, delivering, and maintaining high-quality marketing materials & technical solutions to the company and to push our products forward to lead the online security industry.
The mission of our team is to build smart, attractive, cutting-edge landing pages for our products, design and build live mockups for our websites development and create easy-to-use tools which provide our colleagues fast solutions to optimize work processes.
We are the company’s innovation team, we create, and other teams follow. Therefore, each of us is a superstar! And we’re looking for another one to join our team.
- Designing and developing landing pages using Angular best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance and fast page load speeds on mobile and desktop.
- Build slick and responsive landing pages and Web UI tools that can handle millions of requests a day
- Produce highly scalable, high-quality marketing materials in the fast-paced environment of a startup
- Design and lead core components in our front-end components with a robust set of services and APIs
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new materials
- Develop new skills as you push your knowledge, and our technology, to new levels
Must have Requirements
- Previous work experience as an Angular developer.
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
- Advanced UI/UX skills including JS, HTML5, CSS.
- Experience with CSS3, SCSS/SASS
- Lots of experience with git
- Fast learner
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Self-motivated with an ability to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and
deadlines while working under pressure
- Works well with others in a fast-paced environment with constant iteration and change
- Ability to work independently
- Team player who can receive and give feedback
Not a must but a great advantage
- Experience with NodeJS
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards