Here, at Kape Technologies our team is developing cybersecurity solutions and apps for the end consumer (B2C). We have more than 3 million paying active users, operating globally different brands and services like: VPN, Anti Virus, Password Manager, Private browser, Identity Guard, and more to come!
If you are passionate about security and privacy join us as Team Lead C++ !
Management of a minimum of 2 developers in C ++
- Motivated the group to work efficiently and consistently following Agile methodology (sprint planning, daily standups, retrospective meetings, etc.).
- Identify technical duties and challenges and motivate staff to reduce them
- Design solutions, evaluate architecture options, set technical direction and quality standards, guide implementation
- Work closely with key stakeholders in products and build the technical roadmap and products
- At least 5 years experience in c++
- Working in Windows environment and deep knowledge in Win32 API
- Deep understanding of multithreaded programming
- Deep understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Experience in planning and building code architecture
- Experience with software engineering best practices and methodologies (unit testing, code reviews, clean-code, etc.)
- Experience with Drivers and kernel – an advantage
- Knowledge in TCP/IP and communication protocols – an advantage
- Ability to lead a feature from planning to development and unit-testing